MY INDIE POLISH | THE PINKS SWATCHES

Monday, June 05, 2017

MY INDIE POLISH | THE PINKS SWATCHES

*press samples

my indie polish the pinks collection

Hey everyone, welcome back <3

Today I have swatches of The Pinks collection from My Indie Polish. This collection is a 6 piece set and has a beautiful array of different shades of pink to offer. If your a pink lover like I am, this collection is definitely for you!

Swatch info: All swatches are shown in 2 coats for full opacity, saves me from being repetitive lol

Let's get onto the swatches shall we?

--------------------

BALLOON ANIMALS AND BUSKERS

This is a creamy soft pastel pink crelly with holographic fuchsia glitters.

This polish was inspired by the talented clown Empress Cherry Sunday, in turn sparked an entire collection of pinks from this one polish. She travelled the world in her pursuit to bring smiles. Although not much of a polish wearer, she supports the handmade world overall. This polish was inspired by a photo of balloons animal she sent Tanya. 

empress cherry sunday

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in balloon animals and buskers

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in balloon animals and buskers

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in balloon animals and buskers

BE A FLAMINGO

A pastel pink with added bright white shimmer, which gives it that glow within and a dash of gold shimmer. 


my indie polish the pinks collection polish in be a flamingo

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in be a flamingo

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in be a flamingo

BIG GIRL PANTIES

This raspberry learning pink has THREE types of holo .. wait till this beauty hits the sun!

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in big girl panties

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in big girl panties

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in big girl panties

PINK LAMBO

This bright nearly neon has more of a blue/purple base and a dash of holo!

Tanya's was inspired by her son, he's promised her he'll buy her a pink Lambo! Good man! 


my indie polish the pinks collection polish in pink lambo

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in pink lambo

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in pink lambo

NOT YOUR EVERAGE DAME

Inspired by Dame Edna, this is a beautiful pink with purple micro glitter, pink holo micro glitter, a blue shimmer and some added holo.

dame edna

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in not your average dane

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in not your average dane

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in not you average dane

MAUVE OVER PINK

This is a re-release with a newer and improved formula being brighter and more opaque. This is a beautiful smooth mauve crelly!

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in mauve over pink

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in mauve over pink

my indie polish the pinks collection polish in mauve over pink

--------------------

FINAL THOUGHTS

As mentioned in the beginning, these all applied easily in 2 coats for full opacity. I really love the different range of pinks shades offered in this collection, I'm very much into pinks, so this collection is a winner in my books! I seriously didn't have any issues with any of the polishes and found the formulas to be easy to work with! Which one is your favourite?

--------------------

RELEASE INFO

The Pinks collection will be released Thursday June 15th at 12pm noon EST www.myindiepolish.com

--------------------

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon <3



















0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts