GIRLY BITS | INDIE EXPO CANADA EXCLUSIVE, VIP AND LIMITED EDITION POLISHES

Thursday, June 01, 2017

GIRLY BITS | INDIE EXPO CANADA EXCLUSIVE, VIP AND LIMITED EDITION POLISHES

*press samples



Hey everyone, welcome back =)

Today I have 4 Indie Expo Canada beauties from Girly Bits to share; 2 are limited edition, 1 is an exclusive and the last 1 is the VIP swag bag contribution.

Let's get onto the swatches shall we?

--------------------

First up I'll be sharing the VIP swag swag bag polish

V.I.POLISH IEC TORONTO 2017

A medium denim blue filled with tiny blue and silver flakes and a soft scatter holo shimmer. My swatches show this beauty in 2 thin coats and 1 medium final coat + topcoat. This one is so sparkly, in a non glitter way if that makes sense. (this may very well be the polish I wear to IEC!)

Important info: This polish is exclusive to the VIP swag bag and will not be listed for sale after the event.

girly bits indie expo canada VIP polish

girly bits indie expo canada VIP polish

girly bits indie expo canada VIP polish

girly bits indie expo canada VIP polish

--------------------

Next up, the Indie Expo Canada exclusive polish.

THE RED ROCKET - INDIE EXPO CANADA 2017 EXCLUSIVE


Generations of Toronto's streetcars (newest to the left)
A deep rich glowy red with a pink to orange shift. My swatches show this in 3 thin coats + topcoat. This beauty was inspired from the historic Toronto streetcars, I love how this came out!
Side note: Use a light hand upon application due to visible brush stroke lines

Important info: This polish is exclusive to Indie Expo Canada and may be sold online on the IEC website after the event at:

girly bits indie expo canada 2017 exclusive red rocket polish

girly bits indie expo canada 2017 exclusive red rocket polish

girly bits indie expo canada 2017 exclusive red rocket polish

girly bits indie expo canada 2017 exclusive red rocket polish

--------------------

Lastly, the 2 limited edition polishes.

SUGAR BEACH INDIE EXPO CANADA 2017 LIMITED EDITION




A Sparkling holographic with strong pink to gold shimmer, pink micro glitter, and pink-purple-blue UCC flakes. My swatches show this beauty in 2 easy coats + topcoat. 

Important info: This polish is exclusive to Indie Expo Canada event and will be listed on the Girly Bits website for a limited time after the event, and will also be listed on the IEC website:

girly bits limited edition indie expo canada polish sugar beach

girly bits limited edition indie expo canada polish sugar beach

girly bits limited edition indie expo canada polish sugar beach

girly bits limited edition indie expo canada polish sugar beach

LOST IN THE PATH INDIE EXPO CANDA 2017 LIMITED EDITION


A deep blurple (blue/purple) shade with a strong gold shifty shimmer and silver holo flakes. My swatch shows this in 2 easy coat + topcoat. This polish packs a lot of punch in the 1st coat and is incredibly opaque. 

The PATH is a network of underground pedestrian tunnels, elevated walkways, and at-grande walkways connecting the office towers of downtown Toronto. It is more than 30 KM long! You can also find several shops, good eats and entrances to subway stations. Being from Toronto, I have definitely gotten lost in the PATH several times - it's quite the maze!

Important info: This polish is exclusive to Indie Expo Canada event and will be listed on the Girly Bits website for a limited time after the event, and will also be listed on the IEC website:

girly bits indie expo canada limited edition polish lost in the path

girly bits indie expo canada limited edition polish lost in the path

girly bits indie expo canada limited edition polish lost in the path

girly bits indie expo canada limited edition polish lost in the path

--------------------

If you haven't yet heard of Indie Expo Canada and would like more information on the event, please visit www.indieexpocanada.com

I'll also be apart of the official press team and will have lots of content to share coming the near future! I'm also going to take a stab at vlogging for my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/nailexperiments)! I haven't vlogged before, so hopefully I'm able to get some good footage to share with you all. 

I'll also be running a tutorial table workshop using gel/regular polish paired with chrome/special effects powders. I'll be teaching the attendees the basic application and spicing things up with some nail stamping and vinyls! I'm so excited in being able to share my expertise with everyone and confident everyone will walk away in nailing the techniques! Can't wait to meet any of my readers whom are attending! Come say hi, I'll be wearing a black t-shirt that says @nailexperiments in holo vinyl!

Thanks for reading, see you back soon! 
















5 comments

  1. Lost in the Path is amazing and like nothing I've seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over these! Wish I had a passport so I could go to Canadian events. I bet it is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful polishes! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all but Lost in the Path is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so beautiful! Lost in the Path is like nothing I own, I must have it now!!!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts