JOY LACQUER | SUGAR HIGH COLLECTION

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

JOY LACQUER | SUGAR HIGH COLLECTION


Hey everyone! Joy Lacquer recently launched the Sugar High collection earlier in the month and am quite late in posting this. I've had a lot going on and it's rare for me to miss deadlines. Better late then never huh? haha let's get into the swatches =)


Described as a bright pink shimmer jelly with an unexpected blue shift and green/blue opalescent glitter. My swatches are in 2 coats + topcoat.






Described as a bright green that sparked with heavy pink and blue shimmer. My swatches are shown in 2 coats + topcoat.






Described as a bright blue shimmer jelly with a pink shift, and the added flavour of blue and purple iridescent glitter. My swatches are shown in 2 coats + topcoat.






Described as a hot coral pink with a bright blue shimmer to help cool down the intensity. My swatches shown this in 2 coats + topcoat.






Described as a brown chrome with a delicious maroon shift and an unexpected fizz of blue sparks. My swatches show this in 2 coats + topcoat.






Described as a topcoat that transforms your colour with a pink and gold chameleon shift. This can be worn in 3 coats on it's own or used as a topper which I've done down below. I've used 1 coat of spun overtop Cherry Coke and Watermelon-Aloupe.









--------------------

This collection is perfect to kick off spring and in love with all the vibrant shades, especially Spun as it's incredibly versatile. I'm not entirely a fan of certain names, but I can live with them. As mentioned earlier on, I am late in posting this as this collection has already launched. Check the link below if you're interested in purchasing some of these beauties =)

SHOP THE SUGAR HIGH COLLECTION:

Thanks for reading <3






1 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! I am excited to get this collection. Watermel-aloupe is my favourite. I may actually need a back up bottle of that one. Love!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts