WET N WILD | 2017 MAKEUP LAUNCH EVENT

Thursday, February 02, 2017

WET N WILD | 2017 MAKEUP LAUNCH EVENT


*press samples

Good day and happy Thursday <3

I mainly post nail polish related topics here on the blog and would like to occasionally post something makeup/beauty related. Hope you enjoy this type of post and let me know in the comments if you like this new idea of mine <3

I was invited to the Wet n Wild Ignite Your Wild 2017 collection launch event, courtesy of the Canadian Beauty Bloggers Network. This was my first time having the pleasure in attending an event like this and it was quite the fun experience! I attended the event with Maddy from Spilledpolish, whom is also co-owner of Beyond The Nail indie nail polish line. We got to see/test out new releases over delicious cocktails and appetizers. The venue was very chic, located on the 3rd floor loft in Baro  located on King St W area in Toronto, ON. 

As well as being able to see/test out new releases, they had a few other fun activities set up; an artist painting on canvas, a live DJ, makeup vending machines and makeup artists readily available to do your makeup! Display tables were set up along the wall with new products and each table had a representative to provide further details on each of the products. Another fun touch was upon walking in, we each got a polaroid photo of us taken and thought that was such a thoughtful personal touch. I personally love polaroids and been meaning to purchase one of those Instax mini polaroid cameras! The makeup vending machine was adorable, it was one of those with the claw that tries to grab the prize .. in this case, products. The products were within these mini takeout containers that had thin metal handles, super cute! You play until you win, I missed twice and on my 3rd try I managed to pick up two boxes! I guess what they say 3rd time is a charm, is really a charm! The women said she's never seen someone do that and was quite impressed, although my intentions weren't to get 2 boxes and not mad that it played out that way lol. On the way out we were also provided with goodie bags and in the end I went home with a ton of makeup, which I'm super grateful for! 

Down below will be photo's from the event and the makeup products I got to take home. I tried my best to capture better photos of the event, but the venue faced me with a challenge, being that the lighting was more on the dim/ambient side. 


wet n wild







wet n wild mega glow highlighting powders

wet n wild makeup launch

wet n wild liquid catsuit lipstick

wet n wild gel lip liner crayon

wet n wild photo focus makeup

wet n wild au naturel eyeshadow pallet

wet n wild contour and conceal sticks

wet n wild micellar cleaning water makeup remover

wet n wild mega glow highlighting powder in precious petals

wet n wild mattifying powder in matte about you

wet n wild lash renegade mascara

wet n wild gel lip balm


How cute is that nail polish bottle usb stick? I LOVE IT! 

----------

Hope you all enjoyed this post and I can't wait to dig in and play with these goodies! 

Do you own any of these products? Do you use any Wet n Wild products? What are some of your favourites? I'd like to know, lets chat down below in the comments <3

1 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts