THE DIGITAL DOZEN DOES DECADES | RETRO 80'S

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

THE DIGITAL DOZEN DOES DECADES | RETRO 80'S


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Today for the Digital Dozen does decades I bring you a retro 80's inspired mani, with clashes of neon colour blocking and geometric stamping. Originally when I did this I thought this leaned more towards the 70's but feel its more 80's, what do you think? With that being said, it was unintentional to have two 80's inspired mani's but hey, its all good right? hehe 

For the base I laid down a white polish to ensure the neons popped vividly and free handed the lines with a nail art brush and filled them in with neon polish. 

PRODUCTS USED:


Glow shot under a black light








Thanks for stopping by and feel free to check out the other Digital Dozen members contributions for their Decades mani's down below! 
Hope to see ya back tomorrow <3








14 comments

  1. Ooh these look so cool, I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I love 80's patterns! Beyond the Nail is totally on my list of brands to try now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! There is so much inspiration with the 80s patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that black light shot is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! I think it has a more 80's vibe rather then a 70's. 70's is more disco

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani screams 80s and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so much fun!! I love how brightly they glow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect! It is indeed 80's, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and bright mani for the winter! Love the look you did

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are AWESOME, and I love that black light shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That black light pix is epic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is freaking AMAZING. OMG I love it

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts