THE DIGITAL DOZEN DOES DECADES | 80'S NINTENDO

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

THE DIGITAL DOZEN DOES DECADES | 80'S NINTENDO

NINTENDO NAIL ART

Happy Tuesday everyone =)

Who's a fan of Nintendo?? If you said yes, YOU ROCK! Today I bring you an entire free handed mani inspired from Nintendo and Super Mario which launched in the early 1980's. Growing up I was obsessed with Super Nintendo and proudly still own my system. The controller on this mani is from the NES and not Super Nintendo. This mani took me a good 2 hours because let me tell you, free handing doesn't come easy for this girl right here haha. I'm pretty pumped with the results, especially the controller! 

PRODUCTS USED:

Beyond the Nail - High Tide
 Various acrylic paints paired with a nail art brush
Essence Cosmetics - Satin matte topcoat









Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back tomorrow =)

Feel free to check out the other ladies mani's down below <3






18 comments

  1. It doesn't get much more 80s than that! Love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! SO LOVE THESE!!! I played the Nintendo 64 growing up, and actually we still get it out from time to time! Always good fun! Also girl... that freehand is perfection!!! Hope you wore them for at least 24 hours! LOL! You should totally flaunt these around! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nintendo is such a favourite of mine and games aren't as retro and fun the way they used to be. Thanks for your lovely compliments <3

      Delete
  3. These are amazing! Your free hand is awesome!

    Tracy xx
    @oliviajadenails

    ReplyDelete
  4. These make me smile, wide! And the freehanding is awesome. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can make you smile Lothwen <3 thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. I love this on so many levels!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, 'so many levels'? Pun intended? Super Mario, video games, levels .. get it? LOL Maybe you didn't mean to say a joke lmao

      Delete
  6. This is fun! As soon as I saw it, the music from Super Mario Bro's starting going through my mind. HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mani is AMAZING! I love it so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is fantastic!!! In fact, I think I will be playing some classic SMB today because of it...but that blue you used for the base is incredible!! WOW! I need to try that brand for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so amazing!! You did such a great job with this design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elena these are AMAZING! You did such a good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember when when Nintendo came out; it was such a big deal!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts