POLISHED FOR DAYS | SNOW ANGELS WINTER 2017 COLLECTION

Sunday, January 08, 2017

POLISHED FOR DAYS | SNOW ANGELS WINTER 2017 COLLECTION

polished for days snow angels collection

HAPPY SUNDAY =)

The other day I went ahead and purchased 5 out of 8 polishes from Polished For Days recent collection, Snow Angels. I purchased these polishes through Harlow, which is a blessing to have such an amazing Canadian stockist! I ordered these Wednesday night and had them by Friday morning, lighting speed shipping paired with amazing customer service from the fantastic Katie. I'm not one to usually purchase this many polishes from a launch but Polished For Days has seriously become one of my top 5 favourite brands. Such uniqueness in each and every bottle paired with quality/formulas that never disappoint my picky polish loving heart!

All swatches are shown in 2 easy coats and figured it would be best to state that now, before I sound repetitive in each description lol. Each swatch is also sealed with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Fast Drying + Super Shiny topcoat.

Lets get onto the swatches shall we?

----------


Described as a grey creme with a strong pink shimmer, pink-gold shimmer and pink-purple micro flakes.

polished for days snow angels collection drifta

polished for days snow angels collection drifta

polished for days snow angels collection drifta

polished for days snow angels collection drifta


Described as a deep cornflower blue linear holographic with magenta-green-gold flakes.

polished for days snow angels collection pyry

polished for days snow angels collection pyry

polished for days snow angels collection pyry

polished for days snow angels collection pyry


Described as a pale icy blue holographic with a strong blue-pink shimmer, blue iridescent flakes, navy-violet shifting flakes, sterling silver flakes and slate grey flakes.

polished for days snow angels collection lumi

polished for days snow angels collection lumi

polished for days snow angels collection lumi

polished for days snow angels collection lumi


Described as a bright aqua scattered holographic with a violet-orange shimmer, tiny sterling silver flakes and small gold flakes.

polished for days snow angels collection akitla

polished for days snow angels collection akitla

polished for days snow angels collection akitla

polished for days snow angels collection akitla


Described as a white linear holographic with a pink-gold shimmer. This one was quite difficult for me to photograph and capture the holo, but I promise its there! It's a very well done white holo, considering most I've tried are overly greyed out. I feel Jenna did a fantastic job in marrying both white + holo which is usually quite challenging. The first bottle shot will be what the shade truly looks like and the second bottle shot shows off more of the holo as best as I could.

polished for days snow angels collection haukea

polished for days snow angels collection haukea

polished for days snow angels collection haukea


polished for days snow angels collection haukea

polished for days snow angels collection haukea

polished for days snow angels collection haukea

----------

The one thing I love and greatly appreciated about Polished For Days is quality consistency, that's pretty big for me and Jenna definitely delivers. Like mentioned earlier, all swatches were shown in 2 easy coats. I was mostly shocked how Haukea (the white holo) easily applied opaquely in 2 coats, mind blown! Usually with white holo's, the polishes are very shear and require 3-4 coats. At least the ones I've personally tried, so I'm not knocking every white holo created as I haven't tried them all. I may have to jump back to Harlow and pick up the rest of this collection eventually, but for now I'm quite happy with my 5 choices. Can we just drool over Akitla for a moment? It's seriously everything I've ever wanted in a aqua/gold polish, per-freaking-ection .. or, perfection in other words haha.

SHOP POLISHED FOR DAYS:


CONNECT WITH POLISHED FOR DAYS:


polished for days snow angels collection

polished for days snow angels collection

polished for days snow angels collection



4 comments

  1. Wow, these are all stunning! I only own two polishes from her, but I need to change that soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend recommended one to me and now I'm slowly building a collection. Formulas are incredible, along with consistency and such uniqueness in every bottle! Once you try one, I warn you, you won't wanna stop lol!

      Delete
  2. PRETTY! I'm a sucker for flakies in polish so these are perfection imo. :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts