MANI SWAP CIRCLE | BLACK AND WHITE

Saturday, January 07, 2017

MANI SWAP CIRCLE | BLACK AND WHITE 


Happy Saturday =)

I'm going to start posting more of the mani swap circle challenge photos, which is a once a month challenge. I've been participating in this monthly challenge for a few months now and have really been enjoying them. Feel free to follow @maniswapcircle on Instagram for details in how to participate. The rules are very simple after one signs up: a list of all participants is created, a colour scheme is chosen by the admins and we have to re-create a mani with the colour scheme provided from the user name below ours on the list. This month's promt was black and white, and re-created a mani from Xenia over at @Amazon_queen82 on Instagram. As you can see in the photo above, my re-creation in black and white is on the right and her original photo is on the left. I stamped a floral image on a naked nail and with a detail nail art brush + black acrylic paint, I outlined a border ... which was my first successful attempt at outlining my nails. I would have preferred my outline to be thinner, ah well! I'm still digging how it came out *raises hands*

I used very few things to get this look being: Konad white stamping polish paired with Bundle Monsters plate Polynesia BM-XL108, Born Pretty Store clear jelly stamper, black acrylic paint, a tiny detail nail art brush and Glisten & Glow HK Girl fast drying + super shiny topcoat

Closer look of Xenia's original photo:



Here are solo shots of my re-creation of the above photo:



Here is the final collage the admins put together and am always blown away in how many of us participate in this monthly challenge!


Thanks for popping by and I'll see ya back Monday for the start of the Digital Dozen week, which I promise you won't want to miss!

<3

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts