JOY LACQUER | 30° DAWN COLLECTION

Monday, January 30, 2017

JOY LACQUER | 30° DAWN COLLECTION

*press samples

Hey everyone, welcome back, happy to have you =)

I was sent the entire 5 piece 30° Dawn collection to swatch/review and excited to share swatches with you all! All 5 polishes contain lovely shimmer shifts, which is what I'm all about! Make sure to stay tuned till the end for release date/pricing information.

Let's get onto the swatches shall we?

----------

MOON FROST

Described as a semi-sheer, light green with pink shift and a sprinkle of holo flakies as "frost"
My swatches are show in 2 generous coats + a glossy topcoat
This beauty is seriously unlike anything else I own and is jaw dropping unique, at least I think so! The shiftiness in this one is incredible and probably my favourite polish from this collection!

JOY LACQUER MOON FROST

JOY LACQUER MOON FROST

JOY LACQUER MOON FROST

NIGHTFALL'S DEPARTURE

Described as a royal purple with a teal/green/blue shift
This polish is very similar to the cold color of Joyful and if anyone prefers a shade of Joyful that doesn't change, this will be perfect for you!
My swatch here shows this applied in 2 easy thin coats + a glossy topcoat
I love love love royal purples and love the contrast of them against my paler skin.

JOY LACQUER NIGHTFALLS DEPARTURE

JOY LACQUER NIGHTFALLS DEPARTURE

JOY LACQUER NIGHTFALLS DEPARTURE

FEBRUARY'S FIRST DAWN

Described as a mauve pink with a blue/red shift flame
My swatch of this is shown in 2 easy thin coats for opaque coverage + a glossy topcoat
I find this shade to be beautifully feminine nude shade, which has a beautiful fun flair to it all while still being office environment friendly as it's not too over the top. 


JOY LACQUER FEBRUARYS FIRST DAWN

JOY LACQUER FEBRUARYS FIRST DAWN

JOY LACQUER FEBRUARYS FIRST DAWN

FROZEN DEWBERRY

Described as a rich raspberry fuchsia with a pink/orange shifty flame
My swatch here is shown in 2 easy thin coats for opaque coverage + a glossy topcoat
This polish is vibrant, fun and a perfect way to kick off spring!

JOY LACQUER FROZEN DEWBERRY

JOY LACQUER FROZEN DEWBERRY

JOY LACQUER FROZEN DEWBERRY

KISSED BY AURORA

Described as a teal with a violet/green shift and a linear holo finish
My swatches here are shown in 2 easy 3 thin coats for opaque coverage + a glossy topcoat
This is another bright beauty and can see this pairing nicely with Frozen Dewberry for a fun accent nail, if your into that kinda thing! 

JOY LACQUER KISSED BY AURORA

JOY LACQUER KISSED BY AURORA

JOY LACQUER KISSED BY AURORA

----------

I love the various shades this collection offers and go bonkers for anything that has a shimmer shift. This collection is exceptionally well done and am DROOLING over Moon Frost .. c'mon now, isn't it just the bomb.com? lol love it to pieces! One thing I really appreciate from Joy is her formulations are always consistent averaging out for polishes being 2 coaters for opaque coverage and the phenomenal quick dry time!

This collection is set to launch Wednesday, February 1st, 2017
These polishes will be available in full size for $10 or $7 for mini size
You can save $5 when purchasing all 5 of the full sized bottles by using the code FebDawn upon checkout  (no discount on the mini's)

SHOP JOY LACQUER:

CONNECT WITH JOY LACQUER:

Thanks for stopping by, until next time, polish on! <3










10 comments

  1. I love this collection - the shimmers are stunning! I especially love Moon Mist! Your nails are beautiful I can't wait for mine to grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I see moon frost, my jaw drops. It's my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Moon Frost is seriously out of this world! I'm really liking Kissed By Aurora too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently received some Joy Lacquer's to try and I'm so happy I did, the formula is great and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moon frost is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the unique finish going through this whole collection... and yes, Moon Frost is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection! Moon Frost = everything

    By the way, what's your top coat? That stuff is GLOSSY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Moon Frost is everything *raises hands*
      The topper is Hk girl fast drying + super shiny topcoat from Glisten & Glow .. my fav!!!

      Delete
  8. Nightfall's Departure is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts