THE DIGITAL DOZEN DOES BIRTHDAYS | COMPUTER CHIP NAIL ART

Thursday, December 29, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN DOES BIRTHDAYS | COMPUTER CHIP NAIL ART

China glaze in pizzazz computer chip nail art using born pretty store white stamping polish

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! 

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas break and got to spend time with loved ones eating all the food. I have an insane amount of chocolate to still eat, but that's not really a problem to complain about lol. I'm blessed to have such awesome European neighbours who were sweet enough to spoil us with home made cookies! My background is Italian and my gonna (grandmother) used to bake all the traditional cookies growing up. My mom never got into all that so it's nice to be able to enjoy some of the Italian traditions during the holidays. Christmas was spent with my immediate family enjoying our annual brunch, which has now become a tradition ever year for several years now. Went to my boyfriend's mothers place and enjoyed dinner with the entire works: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies and heaps of dessert! When we arrived home my bestie decided to pop by and wish us all a Merry Christmas and me and the bf ended up going back to his place afterwards. He just moved into a new condo, and just moved in on Christmas Eve. We helped motivate him organize most of his things and felt good to help out! Such a gorgeous condo, brand spanking new and such an awesome feeling to move into a place no one else has lived in before. That was basically my Christmas day in a nut shell! I didn't even bother with the boxing day because jam packed malls give me anxiety up the wazoo!

This month us gals at Digital Dozen come together in bringing you a birthday mani collaboration. For the month of December we are celebrating 3 Digital Dozen members birthdays, Kristi Vasquez over at www.beginnails.blogspot.com Cathy Wells over at www.morenailpolish.com and Kerry Callaghan over at www.paintedfingertips.com
Feel free to check them out and spread some love! 

This is the inspiration photo they both agreed on:
It's basically a computer chip and love how intricate this image is, which also had be stumped on how to re-create something as complex as this. In the end I figured something out and am pretty happy with the final results =)

China glaze in pizzazz computer chip nail art using born pretty store white stamping polish


China glaze in pizzazz computer chip nail art using born pretty store white stamping polish

PRODUCTS USED:



9 comments

  1. These look awesome! I never would have thought to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I would have never thought so until I seen the inspiration photo!

      Delete
  2. Pizzazz is such a great glitter!! This is so fun Elena! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi! Love that glitter so much!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! At first I was stumped but I had a 'bingo' moment when I realized I had the perfect image to stamp over top *raises hands*

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! Love this nail art and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap this is beautiful! I love your take on the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts