NAIL POLISH CANADA | HOLIDAY 2016 NAIL ART CHALLENGE

Sunday, December 11, 2016

NAIL POLISH CANADA | HOLIDAY 2016 NAIL ART CHALLENGE


Hello friends and happy holidays! Tis the season to be bombarded with holiday cheer all round .. and of course on my nails! Christmas time is my favourite time of year for nail art and I'm so excited to be participating in this challenge!

This will be my first year joining the challenge and so far, a bunch of talented artists have submitted their creations. In the end I'm happy for whomever wins as it's the time of giving!

I was battling several ideas back and forth and decided to go with a red and green water marble. Simple enough but in the same regard not the easiest to do. I wanted every nail to look different and I kinda feel it looks like spiralled holiday candy! Yum!

 If you feel my creation is to your liking, It'd mean the world to me in gaining your vote by commenting down below in the comments section <3 

Also another important way to vote is by -->CLICKING HERE<-- fill out your info and where it says 'other' type in my blog url www.manicuredcanvas.blogspot.ca if that link doesn't show up within the drop down menu above 'other'. It will take a few hours for my blog url to be added onto the list, so until than it'd be greatly appreciated if you could write it out manually in the 'other' section =) 




PRODUCTS USED:

My Dream Polish: Dream Dust (sparkly topcoat) 

Thanks for stopping by and thank you in advance for all the support in the comments section <3

See you shortly with the start of Digital Dozen week, which will be a week of December themed manicures!

8 comments

  1. What a fun festive look Elena! Dream Dust looks amazing over the water marble! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I wish Dream Dust was still around as it was an LE at the time, I actually got in a swap and savour every drop haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Water marbles are usually my nemesis but I scored this new tool which has worked wonders!

      Delete
  3. These look amazing!! The glitter was a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this watermarble isn't uniform. Beautiful holiday manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw these I thought WOW super festive!!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts