THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (WEDNESDAY)

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (WEDNESDAY)


What a day today has been! Being out of work has me dabbling into all kinds of random things lately, mostly playing with my nails. Today I decided to make some DIY fluffy slime, and its SO incredibly satisfying to play with! The other day I bought this kinetic sand set and yah .. I'm on this weird kick lol! It's a great stress reliever I'll add! Thinking of making a blog post on how to make the fluffy slime because it'd be a fun project with kids + its very easy to make and fun for everyone of all ages!

Moving on to to day 3 of colour contrast mani's, I bring you this neon pink and neon yellow mani! I decided to go with blood drips .. see? blood drips aren't just for halloween! I've been wanting to use the blood drip vinyls to make some ice cream cone nails! The pink was really hard to capture, but I did my best! 

         
PRODUCTS USED:
  • Bio Seaweed Gel - Diva
  • Tux Polish - Hollywood
  • Beyond the Nail - Blood drip vinyls 
  • Bio Seaweed Gel - Beyond topcoat







Had an interesting time trying to capture the colours in different lighting; under my desk lamp, phone flash and 2 different black lights. Fun mani and love how these 2 colours popped together! Don't forget to check down below for all the other member's contributions =) 
See ya tomorrow with another colour contrast mani! 

17 comments

  1. LOVE this color combo! SO SO SO SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeee!! This color combo is perfect. This mani gives me ALL the happies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love neons *insert sunglasses emoji* lol

      Delete
  3. Love how reactive this mani is in black light! Oh and YESSS- I want to learn how to make fluffy slime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a good glow shot! FLUFFY slime is AMAAAAZING and so much fun to play with .. I'm a kid at heart lol

      Delete
  4. I've not heard of that Beyond brand, but who cares?! THIS IS EFFING AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you! It's a mainstream brand made from the Bio Seaweed Gel brand, which is known for their gel polishes. This summer they created the Beyond line using which is regular polish and I love that it's 5 free!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I didn't even think of this colour contrast - the colours look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love neons and in denial about winter approaching lol!

      Delete
  6. Great combo! I love that it reminds me of slime, when you spoke of slime previously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me want to go and buy the Tux polish, love that GITD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfection. So cool. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that it glows in the dark!!! And Kenetic sand is pretty cool too.. I had some until my kids began dropping bits and pieces into my carpet and before you knew it, there wasn't much left.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the use of glow in the dark, but I also love that in one direction it looks like flames, and in the other it looks like drips

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my wow! I love neons and this is such a hot contrast for sure!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts