THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (TUESDAY)

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (TUESDAY)


Sitting here sucking on a grape jolly rancher .. once it gets small I kinda do this weird thing with my tongue and try and carefully bend the candy. Weird? ah well lol! Got the food network going in the background, which obviously makes me incredibly hungry. Going to my boyfriend's moms house for dinner today which is always delicious! Okay enough about food and lets get onto todays colour contrast mani! 

Day 2 of the Digital Dozen colour contrast prompt I went with a colourful theme! This mani I kinda winged it as I went and am digging the outcome.  Don't forget to check down below to see all the other girl's contribution for this colour contrast prompt =)

PRODUCTS USED:



Hope to see you back tomorrow as I'll have a super bright in your face colour contrast!

See ya soon =) 



11 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts