THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (MONDAY)

Monday, November 14, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (MONDAY)


As I write this post, I'm thoroughly enjoying a delicious warm sticky cinnamon bun! Was quite the day today as I went to the mall to find a winter coat and came out with nothing *insert sad face* Will continue my search sometime this week because my coat has outlived its life lol great memories! On the other hand, I purchased 2 pairs of black leggings .. favourite thing to wear .. like all the time haha. I also got some popcorn from Kernels .. it's a must every time I go to the mall! I don't think my cinnamon bun will last me long enough to write this post but it was well enjoyed! 

This month the Digital Dozen does colour contrasts and I was pretty stoked about this prompt! November is my second month with the gang, and so far been really enjoying the group. Everyone has been incredibly awesome and slowly have started forming friendships along the way. This week look forward too 5 posts with some awesome colour contrast mani's + don't forget to scroll down and check out the other ladies additions on this prompt!

One of the first colour combo's that came to mind was brown/mint and thought they would look incredible paired together! After I completed my mani, I was so in love with the combo that I started thinking about home decor ideas following this colour pattern lol! I went with a matte theme, mostly because the base polish itself has a matte formula. This is the first year I really started falling in love with brown polishes and this one is stunning! 

PRODUCTS USED:






 Hope you enjoyed today's post! Tomorrow's post will be packed with colour and hope to see you than! Don't forget to check out the other members contributions to this prompt down below =)

See ya tomorrow! <3



22 comments

  1. Hey your mani is FLAWLESS. Love the color combo, and the print. Want to steal your nails rn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet compliments hehe <3

      Delete
  2. I would never have thought of this combination but it's perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are like 2 peas in a pod, I too am looking for a winter coat. I love the color combo of this mani and you used one of my favorite UB plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to find a coat has been nuts! I'm also picky and know it'll be my coat for a few years so I like to make sure I really love it lol

      Delete
  4. The mint on the brown are so perfect together! <3 Love this Elena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the combo so much! <3 thanks!

      Delete
  5. Brown and turquoise are so SO perfect together!!! AH LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty!! The color combination is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so in love with this colour combo <3

      Delete
  7. Your stamping and color pairing is gorgeous!! I would have loved to see this matted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The base polish is matte, I added the stamp and decided to add no topcoat. The colour combo is my fav!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love me a good macro shot :p

      Delete
  9. I LOVE how this turned out! One of my favourites from the challenge so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh this color contrast is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these colours contrast so intensely, yet seem made for each other, I am in love!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts