THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (FRIDAY)

Friday, November 18, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN | COLOUR CONTRAST (FRIDAY)


Welcome back friends! What a week it's been and today concludes this month's colour contrast prompt. These 5 day's have flew by and can't wait to get started for next month's challenge .. which will be a secret for now lol. Today I'm kinda meh, tummy has been upside down due to regretful poor eating choices yesterday lol. I never learn .. gosh I love food! Thank goodness this is a blog post because I'm not looking cute right now and curled up in bed lol .. but my nails are! To conclude this week's mani, I went with a matted out holiday present look being gold with this dark teal base! Don't forget to check down below to see the other Digital Dozen members final mani for this week =)

PRODUCTS USED:



Looking forward to next months challenge! Hope you enjoyed all 5 colour contrast mani's I created this week and hope to see you back soon =)

Until next time, POLISH ON! 


2 comments

  1. Awww, your nails are a little presents! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! Such a fun little present look!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts