THE DIGITAL DOZEN | VAMPY (TUESDAY)

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN | VAMPY (TUESDAY)


For day 2 of The Digital Dozen Vampy challenge, I went with something more on the 'sexy' side. Red and black gradient with gold fish nets stamped over top? Yes please! I feel fall is such a perfect season for vampy manicures, and this sexy nail art pairs perfectly with the fall season. Tis the season for deep reds, black, deep browns and even vampy lips! 

All products will have clickable links attached for purchase down below

PRODUCTS USED:





5 comments

  1. Love your blog layout!!!!! Plus that gradation is perfect :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love! I have a love/hate relationship with gradients, but this one was not half bad! lol

      Delete
  2. Love these! The fishnet stamping is amazing! I have something similar for later in the week - and it turned out to be my fave mani...I think it's the gradient with fishnet...so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and can't wait to see yours! It definitely screams sexy and the matte topcoat was the perfect touch!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I love this! The gold was a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts