THE DIGITAL DOZEN | VAMPY (MONDAY)

Monday, October 10, 2016

THE DIGITAL DOZEN | VAMPY (MONDAY)


So much excitement in this first post, because I'm officially a new member of The Digital Dozen! It's such an honour to be amongst a ridiculously talented group of nail bloggers, and networking with them thus far has been great! Some members I was already familiar with, and others I'm happily just getting to know. Everyone is friendly, motivating and positive! I've been blogging for almost a year now, and really like the push this group gives me. Every month we are prompted with a theme and have to create nail art for 5 days straight. Since joining, I have been pushing myself with different nail art techniques, which will be shown over the course of this week. Mainly free handing! Although this look I've created today is done via stamping, some of my other upcoming looks will have some free hand art! 

I did a similar look like this last year around Halloween, but blood splatter can be rather messy. God bless the creator of nail stamping, because that eliminated so much mess along with saving my lungs from blowing into a straw and getting dizzy spells lol. This messy blood splattered base was easy to achieve and down below will be details of products used + products can be clicked and taken to direct website for purchase: 


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again tomorrow =)





12 comments

  1. I love that you literally translated Vampy!! Congratulations on the D12!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun with this look but wait till you see Wednesdays post, because I think that's the most literal I could get with this look lol! Thanks so much + big hugs to you for tagging me to join! Thanks for always believing in me and happy to be apart of D12!

      Delete
  2. So fun! Love the stamping images with the double stamping - it screams vampy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Originally I had just the blood splatter .. but knew it needed more lol glad I went with the double stamped image! Very vampy indeed <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I love stamping but I also have a look coming up this week with some free handing art, which is not my forte but it came out not half bad! Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  4. Love this mani! I can't wait to see what other manis you come up with this week

    Tracy xx
    @oliviajadenails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darlin! This prompt was a little challenging for me but I love me a challenge! I have all my posts ready to go and I'm pretty pleased with my manis so far and for what's to come lol

      Delete
  5. This one really is so fun! I would tota wear this on Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had so much fun with this one! Thanks for the love <3

      Delete
  6. These look amazing! Congrats on joining the group too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a pleasure joining the group :D

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts