DIGITAL DOZEN | AMBER'S BIRTHDAY MANI

Thursday, October 27, 2016

DIGITAL DOZEN | AMBER'S BIRTHDAY MANI


Hello my canvases, good day! Today the team from Digital Dozen has came together to make celebtraory manicures for Amber Hess, a member of the Digital Dozen. Amber provided an inspiration photo and wanted us to create this magical rainbow looking unicorn wood. This prompt had me freaking out and let me live out all my colourful holo dreams! This girl has to be my long lost twin lol! Without further or due, lets get onto the mani!
P.S - scroll down to the bottom where you can everyone else's re-creations for this fun holo magical birthday mani for Amber!

----------

INSPIRATION PHOTO

MY RE-CREATION

Products used:

In order to achieve this look, I prepared my nails with a white polish and let it dry. I applied my very own Easy Peel Latex Barrier on my skin surrounding my cuticles to protect from any messiness. On a piece of foil paper I glossed on all my colours and applied them one by one. I used a small flat nail art brush and began brushing on each colour, making sure to overlap. I kept going until I was satisfied with the intensity, topped with 2 coats of the glorious holographic topcoat and sealed it all in with a glossy topcoat. I tired my best to mimic the inspiration photo, it didn't come out entirely as I had in envisioned but I still love the results and can't stop staring at my nails! Hope you like the mani Amber :D









2 comments

  1. When I first saw the photos it gave a metallic look - I really like that effect! <3

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts