#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 11 PUMPKINS

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 11 PUMPKINS 

Second post of the day! I'm on a roll huh? Day 11 of this nail challenge promoted for pumpkins and this is what I came up with being terribly sick. It was either give up or persevere and turn out with something, even if it wasn't amazing. I could have definitely completed a better manicure, but it is what is given my feeling terribly under the weather. I still feel crappy but I keep telling myself, "I'm one day better than I was yesterday!" because positivity is key! I've been itching to use this specific orange base for a Halloween manicure and felt it fit nicely with the pumpkin aspect of this days prompt. All products will be listed down below + links for purchase

PRODUCTS USED

  1. Fiendish Fancies - Best in Mexico
  2. Konad - Black stamping polish
  3. Born Pretty Store - Clear jelly stamper
  4. Uber Chic Beauty - Halloween 02 stamping plate
  5. Bundle Monster - BM-305 stamping plate
  6. Glisten and Glow - HK girl fast drying topcoat 





Feel free to join in on the fun + she hosts new challenges monthly, so make sure to stay tuned and up to date on Instagram for future challenges! 

Thanks for stopping by and see ya tomorrow <3 


0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts