#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 08 BLACK CATS

Saturday, October 08, 2016

#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 08 BLACK CATS


I'm excited I'm finally up to date with my challenges/blog posts, and continuing from here on out everything should be up to date! I recently got quite the seasonal throat + sinus infection, and I'm currently in bed feeling a big bruise lol. The body aches are severe but I wanted to get this post up! I'm going to spend my Saturday/Sunday devoted to being a sleeping couch potato, FUN! I have thought ahead and have scheduled daily posts ready to go starting Monday - Friday, yay for being on top of things huh? 

Day 08 of this nail challenge prompted for black cats, and went with this distressed over all look. To achieve the distressed look: I took black polish, wiped most of the product that was on the brush and with an almost dry brush began applying. It gives a really neat affect and can be played up with several colours but I went simple with black/white + a pop of neon green for some piercing eyes.

All products will be paired with links to bring you to purchase + I'll share the challenge photo incase you wish to participate .. its never too late to join! 

PRODUCTS USED:

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND HOPE TO SEE YOU MONDAY =)

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts