#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 04 GRAVEYARD

Friday, October 07, 2016

#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 04 GRAVEYARD


October 4th prompted for a graveyard scene + I paired up with Amanda from LadyMaidNails linked here, for a bestie twin mani! We went through a series of graveyard inspiration photos, agreed on one and went off recreating it. This mani was a bit more challenging than I'm used too, but thats why I love working with Amanda, as she always throws a good challenge my way. I love how both of our mani's came out and hope you guys like them as well!

PRODUCTS USED: 

  1. Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Snugglebutt
  2. Beyond the Nail - Mermaid Dust
  3. Uber Chic - Halloween 01 and Halloween 02 stamping plates
  4. Born Pretty Store - Clear jelly stamper
  5. Stamping plate - HD04
  6. Glisten and Glow - HK girl fast drying topcoat
  7. Essence - Satin matte topcoat 
 



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, AND ILL SEE YOU TOMORROW =)

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts