#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 01 SPIDERS

Friday, October 07, 2016

#CLAIRESTELLE8HALLOWEEN - DAY 01 SPIDERS


After a tiring 31 day nail challenge you'd think I would be done with challenges for a while huh? NOPE, NOT YET! The 31 day challenge was great and all, but thats only feasible once a year for me. This challenge is every 4 days, which makes it a lot easier to manage + keep up with without being overwhelmed. I'm behind on my posts and am trying my best to catch up with everything. Life has been throwing me all kinds of challenges lately, and finally things have simmered down. With that being said, I can finally devote more time to blogging! 

The first day prompted for spiders and a pop of pink never hurt no1! This mani is entirely stamped and will list all products used down below:

  1. Bio Seaweed Gel - Passionfruit
  2. Uber Chic stamping plates - UC-HALL01 + UC-HALL02
  3. Konad - White + Black stamping polish
  4. Born Pretty Store - Clear jelly stamper
  5. Glisten and Glow - HK girl fast drying topcoat

INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CHALLENGE?

Feel free to follow @clairestelle8challenge on Instagram to be notified of future monthly challenges!



Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow =) 

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts