#31DC2016 MANI ROUND UP (1/3)

Saturday, September 24, 2016

#31DC2016 MANI ROUND UP (1/4)

31 days of different themed nails art? I'm crazy, I know. This was my first year partaking in this challenge, and it is exactly that, a *crazy* challenge!. The organizer of this challenge is Sarah from Chalkboardnails, and started this 31 day challenge in September of 2011. Since than she has kept it the same every year, but says to not feel held down by only doing this challenge during September. Feel free to use this prompt guide all through the year. The prompts stay the same every year, as it's a good way to go back and compare nail art from prior years. Also, the sense of accomplishment at the end is like nothing else! There were times I almost gave up, but I pulled through and made sure I got these all completed. Feel free to play along using any social media, and use the hashtag #31DC2016 *swap for whatever year it currently is*. I love partaking in challenges as it gives me a much needed creative push, and forces me to produce something unique each time. I never posted my manicures daily, and figured I would just do one huge round up post. In turn, that wasn't the greatest idea because that would have been a crap ton of photo's. Who has time for that? lol 31 days x 3 photos per day = 93 whopping photos .. too long right? Exactly. Since the challenge is divided into 3 main categories, so I figured it'd be easier to go that route. Mind you, I only figured this out when I was almost done the original full post .. that was a lot of work that got deleted, but I feel this will be for the better! - Enjoy!

*all products used can be clicked and will be directed to purchase links*

-----

COLOURS 

DAY 1) RED



DAY 2) ORANGE



DAY 3) YELLOW

 
                                     

DAY 4) GREEN




DAY 5) BLUE

  


DAY 6) VIOLET 



DAY 7) BLACK & WHITE




DAY 8) METALLIC NAILS



DAY 9) RAINBOW NAILS



DAY 10) OMBRE 

*this is what the ombre looked like prior to adding all the jazzy stuff*





*soon to follow will be the other 3 posts*

Thanks for stoppin' by :)




































0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts