CANVAS LACQUER | GET LIT COLLECTION

Friday, August 26, 2016

CANVAS LACQUER | GET LIT COLLECTION


Lan & Alana, owners of the Canadian independent brand Canvas Lacquer, sent me these 3 polishes to swatch/review. These 3 beauties are apart of the Get Lit collection and all are named after delicious cocktails! I do have another polish that is apart of this collection, which I purchased at an earlier time. I will include that polish as well within the post, but it isn't showcased within the above photo. Also, there is a 5th polish which I didn't purchase called Bubbly. They've created some fun summery thermals, flakie, duocrhome polishes! 

Lets get onto the swatches shall we?

-----

FLAMING MOE

Flaming Moe is a thermal polish that is purple when cool and pink/magenta when warm. This is shown in 3 thin coats + topcoat. The name Flaming Moe reminded me of the Simpsons! Anyone with me? haha! The transition state of this polish is to die for!

Size available:
15ml = $15.00 CAD




TEQUILA SUNRISE

Tequila sunrise is a thermal polish that is orange when cool and a cheery lemon yellow when warm + added gold microflake shimmer for a sunny sparkle. This is shown in 3 thin coats + topcoat. The gold microflake shimmer is stunning and compliments this thermal perfectly! Close your eyes and imagine  this .. comfortable summer day, sitting on a patio, sipping on a tequila sunrise (yum!) and watching the thermal change between holding the cold cocktail and warm air!

Size available:
15ml = $15.00 CAD




ELECTIC KOOLAID 

Electric koolaid is a stunning duochrome polish that is purple and blue with flashes of deep copper at extreme angles + added holographic shimmer. This is shown in 2 easy coats + topcoat. I really wanted to showcase the differences between indoor vs outdoor lighting. The shift on this beauty is incredible and couldn't get enough!

Size available:
15ml = $15.00 CAD

Outdoor lighting:





Indoor lighting: 


PURPLE DRANK

Purple drank is a STUNNING thermal polish that is purple when cool and blue when warm + the added holographic shimmer and blue microflakies take it to a whole other level! This is shown in 2 easy coats + topcoat. I love me a fun thermal and this is will have you happily distracted as you go about your day!

P.S - this swatch is from when I received this a while back and my nails were super long vs my stubbies now lol 

Size available:
15ml = $15.00 CAD




-----


I had so much fun working with this collection as these polishes are perfect for summer! Summer is the season for pools, patios, rocking cool polish and GETTING LIT! yeeeeeah! Even Mr.Sea Dog is having a good ol time getting lit under the sea lol! Remember, all polishes are created in small batches and quantities are always limited. Another plus, which I've mentioned in previous posts about them is all the polishes are 5 free, vegan and cruelty free! Mr. Sea Dog wasn't harmed in the making LOL .. I don't know where my mind is, but he's adorable and had to be included in this post + he's enjoying the turn up ;)

SHOP CANVAS LACQUER:

FOLLOW CANVAS LACQUER ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=canvas%20lacquer&src=typd

Thanks for stopping by and unil next time *waves bye* :p



















0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts