CELEBRATING ONE YEAR OLDER | BIRTHDAY NAIL ART

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

BIRTHDAY NAILS 


Having it being my birthday, of course I had to go all out with ridiculous birthday themed nails. I've had these awesome Bundle Monster birthday themed stamping plates and was finally able to put them to use. Couldn't decide on one image, so in turn, I made each nail different lol! Why not though? Birthday hats, confetti, balloons, candles and yummy cupcakes!
A true lady doesn't disclose her age BUT I ain't no lady .. KIDDING! I don't know why the whole age thing is such a big deal .. I turned 28, big whoop lol. Like the cliche saying goes .. you're only as old as you feel .. and gosh, do I feel much older .. KIDDING! haha! Age doesn't phase me as I still feel the same as I did yesterday being 17 ;) haha < -- see what I did there??

PRODUCTS USED


Not too much else to say here lol just wanted to share my nail art and hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya soon =)

1 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts