STEELE CITY REFLECTIONS RAINY DAYS AND RAINBOWS COLLECTION

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Tanja is the owner over at Steele City Reflections, which is a lovely Canadian indie artisan. She is based out of Hamilton, ON, all polishes are hand mixed and 5-free. She also carries a bunch of other lovely items including: scrubs, butters and soaps. She actually included this lovely hand made soap in the scent cucumber melon which omg .. my fav scent combo in just about anything I can find it in. It's made with Aloe Vera and real green tea leaves!

I love bringing light to all indie brands but more so to my fellow Canadian's as there is so few of us! She sent me the entire 5 piece set of Rainy Days and Rainbows collection, which will be launching Wednesday, April 6th! These jelly based polishes are very versatile in the sense you can build opacity, use them as a topper or have fun with jelly sandwiches. Read till the end for final thoughts/opinions and get ready to be blasted with some awesome photos!

P.S - I watermarked these photo's for my @nailexperiments Instagram account

---




---

MAKE IT RAIN
This is a medium blue/periwinkle shade shown in 4 thin coats and accompanies a fun holo shimmer!




FRESH TA DEATH
This a beautiful light-medium green shown in 4 thin coats and accompanies a fun holo shimmer.




GET SPRUNG
This is a pretty medium pink shown in 3 thin coats and accompanies a fun holo shimmer!




TWO LIPS
This is a light-medium pink/lavender shade shown in 3 thin coats and accompanies a fun holo shimmer!




SPRING CHICKEN
This is mustardy like yellow shade shown in 4 thin coats and accompanies a fun holo shimmer!




---

This jelly collection is a lot of fun, and includes such beautiful colors to kick off spring. I love the versatility with the polishes and I feel I'll be using these as a topper over similar shades. These apply quite shear at first and build up opacity in about 4 thin coats. I really want to try making some jelly sandwiches with these because they seem perfect! I love the added holo shimmer and actually like how its not super intense. The names are catchy and I think my favorite one out of the bunch is the periwinkle shade in Make It Rain!
What was your favorite shade from this collection?

SHOP STEELE CITY REFLECTIONS:

As always thanks for stopping by and reading my post!

Until next time,

POLISH ON <3














0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts