GET THE LOOK | SPRING VINYL NAIL ART

Thursday, March 10, 2016


Spring is in the air, and needed to get into the vibe of spring nails :)

I was digging through my vinyl stash, and knew I needed to use these wavy squiggle nail guides. I had applied the base color the day before, and knew I needed to amp it up some how.

I began applying 2 coats of Honey Dew by Picture Polish, and topped off with Glisten & Glow HK girl fast drying topcoat. Using wavy squiggle nail guides from Beyond the Nail, I began placing them onto my middle and ring nails. Using Spring Orange Creme from Beyond the Nail, I painted over the vinyl. Immediately upon applying the polish I went ahead and removed the vinyl, as that will provide the cleanest lines. Using a dotting tool and Spring Orange Creme, I dotted on a little dot to my index and pink nails. Topped everything off with a quick dry topcoat, and that's it!



As always thanks for stopping by, and taking the time to read my post!

Until next time,

Toodles <4

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts