TORONTO NAIL GIRL'S MEET UP

Monday, February 22, 2016


We had a successful nail meet up, which consists of a bunch of us polish addicts uniting! Every couple of a months we organize a local meet up, and just come together and talk nail stuff. The first meet up started off with about 6 ladies I believe, which has now grown to 30 of us! It's always nice meeting new faces, and networking with awesome girls! We always have to do the classic hand/nail photo as shown as above, but sadly some of the ladies left earlier so we couldn't get everyone in! It was a fun afternoon involving yummy food, good conversations, meeting new faces, picking up orders and swapping destash polishes!

We hosted this event at Pickle Barrel, and duh I have to share what I ate first:
I started off with coconut shrimp for an appetizer, which was house made with sweet thai chili dipping sauce, pineapple mango chutney. For my main course I chose the Cali chicken grilled cheese: avocado, roasted bell peppers, monterey jack, cilantro and chipotle mayo on twelve grain bread with a side of fries.



I placed some orders with some of the Indie artists who attended; Beyond the Nail, Soak It, Mrs P's Potions and My Nails Did <-- all shops will be clickable on the addressed names + a cute gift from Chantelle over at the Sparkly Shop


From the polish destash, I was able to get my hands on a few fun polishes! Some of them being Indie brands I've never tried, so I'm totally excited about that because I love my indies!


Took a few selfies with a handful of the ladies, and made a little collage! 


I had so much fun with all these ladies, and cant wait till the next one!!

As always, thanks for stopping by and taking the time out to read my blog!

Toodles





4 comments

  1. I am so jealous of these meetups. Only myself and one other gal in town are into indies up here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! We wish we could have you with us <3

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts