SWATCHES | MTL CREATIONS ELEMENTS COLLECTION

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


Disclaimer: Products were sent to me from maker, in exchange for my honest opinion

MTL Creations is ran by Cherise Marie Kane, and all products are hand made in Montreal, QC - Canada. For the longest time I thought MTL stood for Montreal, but I was surprised to find out it stands for My True Love!

She was kind enough to send me her upcoming ELEMENTS collections, and they give me much needed spring colorful vibes. Winter was fun, but lets move on from dark and bring on the fun! No pre-order for this collection, as the release date is set for March 23rd. Grab a drink/snack and settle in, because I have a ton of photo's to share!

---

SILVER LINING

This is a lavender creamy polish with pretty holographic shimmer, and was applied in 2 easy coats. This polish out of the 4 is the most opaque being thicker in consistency, and has the most beautiful indescribable sheen to it.






---

PINK DIAMOND 

This is a light-medium creamy pink with fun holographic shimmer, and was applied in 2 easy coats. 






---

BURNING DESIRE

This is a creamy medium pink, which has this beautiful reflective/pearl sheen to it. This was applied in 2 coats, and no topcoat necessary as this is jam packed with shine!






---

EMERALD SEA

This is a creamy turquoise/light blue shade, and is similar too Burning Desire with the reflective/pearl sheen. Applied in 2 coats, and no topcoat needed as this is jam packed with shine!






---

My overall thoughts on this collection: It's fun, bright and like mentioned in the beginning it brings me much needed spring vibes! Formula's are all similar, minus Silver Lining being the most opaque being a tad bit thicker. As always, I will forever be a supporter of Indie makers as they make some of the most unique finishes available! 

What are your thoughts on this collection? Which one is your favorite? I think my favorite if I HAD to pick would be Burning Desire!

--> Elements collection goes live Wednesday, March 23rd! <--

SHOP MTL CREATIONS:














2 comments

  1. These are gorgeous !!! I think my favorite is Emerald Sea ... I love all thinks turquoise and the finish looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Cherise does a great job on creating beautiful polishes, so I was more than happy to review these. My favorite color is turqoise myself, but I think they're all gorgeous <3

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts