SWATCHES | MTL CREATIONS AFTERHOURS COLLECTION

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


Disclaimer: Product's were sent to me from maker, in exchange for my honest opinion

MTL Creations is ran by Cherise Marie Kane, and all products are hand made in Montreal, QC - Canada. For the longest time I thought MTL stood Montreal, but I was surprised it actually stands for My True Love! 

She was kind enough to send me her upcoming collection called AFTERHOURS, and the polishes have pretty comical names. This collection will be available for pre-order Monday February 29th, and full release will be Wednesday March 9th. Grab a drink/snack and settle in, because I took a ton of photo's!

---

HAPPY ENDING

This crelly polish is a true chocolate brown, filled with scattered holographic glitters and colorful square/hex glitters. Out of this entire 4 piece collection, this one was the most opaque in only 1 coat. I applied 2 coats because the polish addict in me requires 2, but the polish packs so much pigment in just 1 coat. 






---

ORGASMIC DREAMS

This crelly polish is a beautiful purple/plum base, filled with scattered holographic glitters and colorful square/hex glitters. This polish was opaque in 2 coats, and builds really nice depth. 






---

FRENCH KISS

This jelly polish is a gorgeous deep burgundy color, and can be applied between 2-3 coats. I applied 2 coats, as that was enough to achieve my desired opaqueness. This polish builds really well, and no top coat was necessary as this polish is packed with shine! 






---

BLUE-TY CALL

The jelly polish is a gorgeous darker shade of turquoise, and can be applied between 2-3 coats. I applied 2 coats, as that was enough to achieve my desired opaqueness. This polish builds really well, and just like French Kiss no topcoat was required. 






--

My overall thoughts on this collection leaves me with nothing negative to say, and I genuinely love all the colors. The names are comical, and the quality of the polish itself is wonderful. I will always be a supporter of Indie makers, as they make some of the most unique finishes you'd never find!
What are your thoughts on this collection? Which was your favorite? 

Afterhours collection will be available for pre-sale February 29th, and it's full release will be Wednesday March 9th!

Shop MTL Creations:











2 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts