GET THE LOOK | VDAY COLAB W/ SPILLEDPOLISH

Sunday, February 14, 2016

I'm so excited to be doing a Valentine's Day blog colab, with none other than the beautiful Maddy from Spilledpolish. We decided to do a Valentine's look, and I went with a day time appropriate look. I chose to go with a simple, clean, fresh and feminine look. This is my first time writing a post like this, which is a great way for me to expand from my usual nail art posts. My picture's aren't the best, but I still accepted this challenge because I love having fun with makeup and getting dolled up. 

Product details will be listed down below

---









PRODUCTS USED
Face: Too Faced 'born this way' liquid foundation (porcelain), Maybelline 'master conceal' (10 fair), NYX 'stay matte but not flat' finishing powder (smp01 ivory) and Smashbox water primer to set 
Cheeks: Too Faced 'chocolate soleil' bronzer (medium/deep), Smashbox 'blush rush' (marvelous) and The Balm 'mary-lou manizer' for highlight.
Eyes: Mac paint pot (soft ochre), NYX matte single shadow (I have a headache), Tarte 'tartelette in bloom' shadow pallet, Essence 'all about sunrise' shadow pallet, Elf liquid liner (black), Loreal telescopic mascara (blackest black) and Smashbox 'full exposure' mascara (jet black)
Brows: Milani 'easybrow' brow pencils (taupe and dark brown)
Lips: Essence lip liner (red blush) paired with Jeffree Star liquid lipstick (redrum)
Nails: Girly Bits (eggnogaholic)
Hair: Went with a sleek straight look
Outfit: Black leggings, black platform heels and a white lace long sleeve top which flares out mid waist

---

CHECK OUT MADDY'S POST --> HERE

---

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day, and remember it's not only about having a boyfriend/girlfriend. Celebrate the day with family/friends, as it's about celebrating with those we love and hold close. If you find yourself alone, order a pizza and watch some Seinfeld re-runs! I'd love to hear in the comments down below how you spent your Valentine's day! As always thanks for stopping by, as I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts!

Toodles xo





2 comments

  1. Great post. I like the look and the nail art ;) and thanks for the kind message about spending time with the loved ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, as I appreciate people taking the time out to read my posts :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts