GET THE LOOK | VALENTINES INSPIRED STAMPED MANICURE

Thursday, February 04, 2016


Valentines Day or Valentine Day:
Noun: February 14, observed in honor of St.Valentine as a day for the exchange of valentines and other tokens of affection

<3 <3 <3

Read along my step by step process, and learn how to achieve this simple and cute manicure!

---


I begin by applying 2 coats of Beyond the Nail polish in 'Supernova' (which can be found HERE), and topped off with a fast drying topcoat. I proceed with applying 2 coats of my NailExperiments Easy Peel latex barrier (which can be found HERE) onto the skin surrounding the cuticle. Once dry, using my clear jelly stamper (which can be found HERE) I stamp all the nails. I used Moyou London 'White Knight' stamping polish (which can be found HERE), along with Konad stamping plate M95 (which can be found HERE).
Finish off with a fast drying topcoat, and that's all! 
PRO TIP: When applying the topcoat over a stamped image, apply with a light hand and try to avoid brushing over the same area more than once. The best way I descrive it, is to use a bit more product and gently float the topcoat over the nail.


XOXOX



4 comments

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts