REVIEW | BEYOND THE NAIL NEON COLLECTION

Thursday, October 22, 2015


Maddy and Krystyn are 2 sisters, whom are the owners/operator's of Beyond The Nail. This company is based from Missisauga ON - Canada. They are an Indie based company, whom offers 3-free polishes. What is 3 free? Free from toluene, dibutyl phthalate and formaldehyde. They also carry cute nail decals/vinyls along with nail art rhinestones. Today I will be reviewing the entire neon collection, which is UV/black light reactive. 

This polish is jam packed with neon pigmentation, and extremely opaque in just 1 coat! Shown is 2 thin coats, with no white base and topped off with a fast drying topcoat. This blue is stunning, and just perfection!



This polish is jam packed with neon pigmentation, and again extremely opaque in 1 coat. Shown is 2 thin coats, with no white base and topped off with a fast drying topcoat. This polish was quite hard to photograph, but did my best to capture its beauty. Any one who's fond of neon polish, knows that the camera freaks out under neon circumstances lol! This is a 'you have to have it in person to understand' the beauty of it polish. In person, its most certainly super neon and kinda sad I can't capture it within a photo.



This polish is jam packed with neon pigmentation, and again a great 1 coater! Photo shown is 2 thin coats, with a white base and topped off with a fast drying topcoat. This doesn't really need a white base, but this was my first neon from them so I wanted to take the extra step in case it wasn't opaque. This shot was taken about a month ago, when my nails were clearly much longer (I miss them so much!) 

Here is some fun nail art I've done using this neon orange awesomeness! 




This polish is jam packed with neon pigmentation, but not a 1 coater like the others. This one was applied using 3 thin coats, no white base and sealed with a fast drying topcoat. Due to this particular one not being as opaque, I would use a white base next time, and probably be able to apply in 2 thin coats. I have some Halloween look's I want to incorporate this fun color into! This one kinda freaked out on camera, and did my best capturing its true color. Why must neon's be so difficult to photograph?!?



This polish is jam packed with neon pigmentation, and is comparable to neon green as far as opaqueness. This is shown in 3 thin coats, no white base and sealed with a fast drying topcoat. Again, I recommend using a white base with this as its not as opaque. Such a fun neon yellow, which really reminds me of Celtic Sun from China Glaze, which is my favorite neon yellow. I'm really glad this is a dead on dupe, because I would rather support Indie any day! Again, having it being neon the camera freaked out a bit but got some pretty good shots!



I love this collection, and will be using it more towards spring/summer. The one downside of this I will say is, a neon purple would complete the entire collection. Perhaps that's in the works? I'm so glad I own this entire collection, and will definitely be making lots of use out of them! OH! I did mention in the beginning these were UV/black light reactive right? I took my best shot using my mini black light flash light. I still need to work on perfecting my glow shots haha


Interested in checking out Beyond The Nail?

'creativity at your fingertips'

1 comments

  1. Love this review! :)
    Thank you so much Elena xo

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Popular Posts